EASY PEASY healthy popsicles!!
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 1/2 cups plain unsweetened Greek yogurt (I used Skir)
2 cups frozen blueberries
2 Tbsp honey agave nectar (if desired)
Put all ingredients in a blender and combine.
Pour the yogurt mixture into popsicle molds and freeze solid.
Mix it all, put in popsicle molds, and that is it!
In less than 5 minutes, you can make your own healthy & homemade popsicles with just the ingredients above! I chose fresh strawberries and fat free Greek yogurt here, but you can easily change it up by using any flavor yogurt and berries you wish, like pineapple and coconut yoghurt for a pina colada popsicle or blueberries and granola for a bowl in a stick!
8 packs of Fitbakes Sweet Potato Brownies
1 pint of Halo Low Sugar High Protein Vanilla or Breyers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
1) First of all you are going to need to take your 8 packs of brownies and mash them up. I know, I know, this feels so wrong! But trust me, it will be worth it. The best way to do this will be to put them in an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. If needed you can add 1 tbsp of milk or almond milk. You are wanting to create a paste like texture.
2) Now you have your paste, spread on a square of baking paper in a rectangle shape approx 30cm x 20cm
Place another sheet on top of this and freeze for an hour.
3) Take it our of the freezer and cut it in two halves (that`s the bottom and top of your sandwich)
4) Take the ice cream out of the freezer and give it 5-10 minutes to soften. Once soft, spread the ice cream over the top of half of the brownie.
5) Use a spatula to even out the layer of ice cream before taking the other brownie half and placing it on top.
6) Lightly press the top brownie down into the ice cream then transfer the entire baking tray to the freezer to freeze completely.
7) Once frozen, transfer it all to a cutting board. Trim away the excess ice cream. Cut the large layered brownie square into 8 2x4-inch (5x10-cm) sandwiches.
Either serve immediately or wrap the sandwiches in foil and transfer them back to the freezer for a later time.
SWEET POTATO BROWNIES (29 calories, Vegan, DairyFree)
Vegan 🌱 Dairy Free 👍🏼
Source of fibre 🔝
Wheat free ❎
Refined sugar free ✅
Gooey, chocolaty, seriously indulgent and just 29 calories per brownie – now you can, literally, have your cake and eat it too!
These bites of deliciousness are made of 47% sweet potatoes, sweetened by medjool dates, darkened with organic raw cocoa and finished off with a hint of coconut oil – oh yum…
The resulting nibble is a vegan friendly, dairy free delight that’s brilliantly low in sugar. They’re even a fab source of fibre with each mini brownie serving up:
Typical values per mini brownie: 29 calories, 5g carbohydrates (1.4g sugars), 0.8g fibres, 0.8g protein, 1g fat (from which 0.4g sat fat).
Typical values per 80g pack (pack comes with 5 mini brownies): 147 calories, 26g carbohydrates (7g sugars), 4g fibres, 4g protein, 5g fat (from which 2g sat fat).
Better yet, they’re free from preservatives, refined sugars, artificial colours and flavours!
Enjoy on the move or with your 11am cuppa for a healthy, but naughty tasting bite…
Ingredients: sweet potatoes, medjool dates, coconut oil, maple syrup, almonds, oats, organic cocoa, erythritol.
Tags: chocolate, vegan, dairy-free, wheat-free, plant-based, sweet-potato
FIT RECIPES BLOG
We post in our blog lots of healthy recipes that you can do yourself at home.